Since I put out the 4 episodes about key performance indicators (KPIs) in franchising I’ve been getting a TON of questions and some great feedback.
Frequent questions like:
- What KPIs should I pay attention to for profitability?
- How do I keep track of all these numbers…?
- I hate computers. Do I need to be a spreadsheet whiz to do this? (No! Do it on a whiteboard! 🙂
- What KPIs should I pay attention to know if a manager is padding inventory?
- What KPIs should I look at if I think a manager is over-scheduling?
- What KPIs tell me staff aren’t upselling?
And there’s many more…
So this got me thinking. I LOVE chatting about KPIs and teaching business owners & unit managers all about looking at numbers. Instead of tapping out replies to people one-by-one, here’s what I’m going to do for you.
How about I put together a super-useful, actionable post that you can read, and a checklist you can give your managers, that shows you how to look at the KPIs you need to understand to run a profitable retail store or restaurant?
You’ll get a solid understanding of the 8 KPIs you need to know and pay attention to, as well as a kick-ass way of tracking these numbers over time and what patterns to look for to boost your profitability.
How’s that sound? Let me know in the comments below 🙂